Volunteering: Your Help Is Needed!
The Society meets on the second Thursday of every month
(phone or email the Society for time and place).  Meetings are open to anyone
learning more about the organization or thinking of volunteering.  A
phone call to 330-377-4026 would be appropriate to confirm
the meeting time and location.
Your help is needed with
any of these ongoing projects.
Volunteers are needed to help with fund raising projects so that
Society may assemble sufficient resources to expand the capacity of our
homeless and unwanted animals.
- Aluminum can drive
- Bake sale
- Garage sale
- T-shirt sales
Volunteer Soliciting and Coordinating:
- Contact and enlist prospective volunteers
- Followup on volunteer leads from the website
- Coordinate the assignments and scheduling of volunteers
Foster Care Homes:
- Take in and temorarily care for a dog or cat
- Provide food and shelter
Foster Care Coordination:
- Locate families willing to provide temporary foster care
- Act as point of contact for dogs and cats needing foster care
- Match needing animals with available foster care homes
Updating the Society's Website Data -- events, adopt-ready pets, etc:
- Keep the list of adoptable dogs and cats up to date
- Keep news and events up to date
- Post happy endings
- (requires a computer with access to the internet)